1. The Privacy Provision (hereinafter referred to as “Provision”) outlines the procedure for the collection, processing, and storage of personal data of Website users and any other use of personal data.
2. The Website User (Licensee) can only give their personal data to the Website Owner (Licensor) voluntarily. In this case, the Website Owner is guided by this Provision in the collection, processing, and storage of the Website User’s personal data.
3. The Website Owner (Licensor) requests the following information for the Website user:
country - to automatically select interface language
game progress - to show user a top100 and sync profiles between devices
4. By signing up on our Website and using our Website, You fully agree with the terms specified in this Provision.
5. If You do not agree to the terms specified in this Provision, You must discontinue using the Website immediately.
7. The Licensor requests and the End User provides (optionally) the following data: access to the User’s contact list for the purpose of showing the progress of the User’s friends, as well as the User’s name and email address for signup and authentication purposes.
8. The Licensor takes all necessary measures to ensure the End User’s personal data is protected from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, or destruction.
9. The Licensor only gives access to the User’s personal data to employees and contractors that require this information in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Website.
10. Personal data provided by the user can only be disclosed through a request by a court, law enforcement agency, or in other cases provided for by the law.
11. The Licensor does not check the authenticity of personal data provided by the User except in cases when doing so is necessary to fulfill obligations to the User.
12. In cases where the Website’s functionality enables You to do so, You can adjust your personal data privacy settings with respect to other Internet users.
13. You acknowledge and agree that in cases where you provide personal data in ways that enable other Internet users to access this data, your personal data is considered public. You also acknowledge that your personal data is considered public in cases when compliance with privacy requirements do not apply to the data in question.
15. You agree that your cookies are stored by the Website, including by third parties, for the purpose of statistical analysis of user behavior and advertising optimization. Cookies are a small fragment of data sent by the web server and stored on the user’s computer. The web client or web browser sends the request to the web server in an HTTP format every time you attempt to open the page of the website in question.
16. Personal data will be automatically destroyed when the user deletes their personal account on the Website.
17. In the Service, you may purchase, with real world money, a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-refundable "privileges" including but not limited to "unlimited offline time", "unlimited energy", "unlimited coins", "help the project". You are allowed to purchase "privileges" through the Service, and not in any other way.
18. Licensor may manage, regulate, control, modify, or eliminate "privileges" at any time, with or without notice. Licensor may update the pricing of "privileges" at any time in its sole discretion, and may add new "privileges" for additional fees. Licensor shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that Licensor exercises any such rights.
19. The transfer of "privileges" is prohibited except where expressly authorized in the Service. Other than as expressly authorized in the Service, you shall not sell, redeem or otherwise transfer "privileges" to any person or entity, including but not limited to Company, another user, or any third party.
20. In the event that Licensor suspends or terminates your use of the Service or these Terms and Conditions or you close your account voluntarily, you understand and agree that you will receive no refund or exchange of any kind, including for any unused "privileges" or, any Content or data associated with your use of the Service, or for anything else.
22. The Licensor reserves the right to make changes to this Provision. When changes are made, the date of the latest changes is indicated at the top of the latest edition. The new edition of the Provision is effective as soon as it is posted unless otherwise specified in the Provision. The current edition is always available at the following address: https://app.lin-duo.com/page/privacy-policy